Across Connecticut, communities are using their public libraries in unique and exciting ways. Join us for a discussion of the draft Best Practices for Connecticut Public Libraries document. Contribute your ideas and experience as we create benchmarks for best practice which will drive change in policy and services, and provide a basis for ongoing library development.
- Darien Library – February 1st, 10-11:30am (snow date 2/8)
- Acton Public Library, Old Saybrook – February 8th, 10:30-12pm (snow date 2/9)
- Willimantic Library Service Center – February 26th, 1-2:30pm
- Windsor Public Library – February 29th, 7-8:30pm
- Goshen Public Library – March 2nd, 10-11:30am
- Middlebury Public Library – March 9th, 11-12:30pm (3/10 snow date)
- Bristol Public Library – March 14th, 10-11:30am (3/17 snow date)
- Middletown Library Service Center – March 18th, 10-11:30 am or 1-2:30pm
Contact the hosting library to register. For more information, contact Dawn LaValle, Director of Library Development / email@example.com / 860-757-6665
Text of the draft Best Practices document is available here.