The Association of Connecticut Library Boards advocates on behalf of Connecticut’s public libraries. ACLB joins with the Friends of Connecticut Libraries and the Connecticut Library Association to lobby the state legislature in support of statewide programs and funding to benefit local communities.
Statewide Advocacy Resources:
- Connecticut Library Association’s Legislative Committee:
Information on the year’s State legislative agenda and events.
- Connecticut State Library’s Statistics Page:
A wealth of data regarding CT’s libraries.
Let your voice be heard:
National Advocacy Resources:
- American Library Association’s Legislative Action Center:
Provides information on national issues affecting libraries.
- American Library Association’s Advocacy & Issues Page:
Provides resources for general library advocacy.
- Find your National Legislators